Sell the Things You Don’t Need
This option is great for multiple reasons. Not only will you make some extra money, but you’ll also clear out all the stuff you don’t use or don’t need anymore. You likely have a lot of clothes, unused toys, decorations, décor, appliances and sports equipment lying around that are just taking up space.
There are a few ways you can turn these unnecessary items into cash.
Decluttr allows you to sell all kinds of CDs, DVDs, books, games and electronics without the hassle of auctions or fees. Simply:
- Make an account Creative Senior Income Ideas
- Enter the barcode numbers on the item into their dashboard (or scan the barcode with Decluttr’s smartphone app)
- For electronics, you choose the device from their menu and select its condition
- Decluttr gives you an estimate of what the items are worth
- If you are happy with their offer, you pack up the items and ship them to Decluttr
- The company pays you the day after they receive your stuff.
A few years ago I would go to thrift stores open the Decluttr smartphone app and spend a few hours scanning bar codes in places like Goodwill and keep any CDs’ DVD’s that were profitable. In one week I sent in 500 CD’s alone. and made $521.00 in one month alone on Decluttr’s