A survey conducted found that marijuana acts as an aphrodisiac among users. A majority of people said smoking before sex helps enhance the experience. Of course, that’s not always the case. A minority said smoking kills their libido. But if you’re in the mood for love a little pot will give you both a very pleasurable experience.
A little about what Sildenafil is and does. FROM: WebMD
Sildenafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
So what is this about? What’s the point?
The point is you can have more fun and both of you can enjoy yourselves even into your eighties and beyond. Sexually active older people are considered a curiosity, but a new survey suggests that lovemaking is often more fulfilling for ‘sexual survivors’ than those in middle age.
After two and a half hours of preparing the cannabis with liquid coconut oil, I am ready for the Ghirardelli Brownie mix which is my choice for this tasty treat. It’s so easy to make this you will not want to do it any other way just a 1/4 cup of water 1/3 cup of Canibus infused coconut oil after you decarboxylate it and a packet of Ghirardelli Brownie mix and 48 minutes later your brownies are ready to eat after you cool them of course.
When I make my coconut oil I use 5 grams of buds chopped and with cheesecloth, I make a little tea bag and put it into the small 8 oz. Mason Jar and ad 2/3 cup of liquid coconut oil. Drop it into a pot of boiling water for between two and two and a half hours mix it up and pop it in the oven and your good to go.
You will need 1/4 cup water; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; 1 egg.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare baking pan by lightly greasing or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place water, oil, and egg in medium bowl and stir until fully mixed. Add brownie mix and stir until well blended. Spread in prepared pan.
3. Bake as directed below. Cool completely in pan before cutting. For an 8-inch x 8 inch (metal) pan size, bake time 39-43 minutes. For an 8-inch x 8 inch (glass) pan size, bake time 43-48 minutes. For a 9-inch x 9-inch (metal) pan size, bake time 39-43 minutes. Do not overbake. Fresh-baked brownies appear underbaked but cool to doneness. For thicker brownies, make the batter using 2 tablespoons water, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, and 2 eggs. Bake as directed.
High Altitude: Add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and an additional 2 tablespoons water.
Recently, these three strains of cannabis have been found to help people suffering from neuropathy by relieving some of the symptoms associated with the disorder. Afghan Kush is one of the most resinous varieties on Earth, known for producing incredible “charas” and Afghani black hashish. The plant shows a very strong traditional indica structure with large, wide, dark green leaves and thick, blunt-topped nugs.
White Widow weed is laden with frosty, bright crystals that glisten and gleam the minute any source of light hits the nuggets. Underneath that snow-covered first blanketed layer, however, glimpses can be seen of fat sage-green buds stacked up together in tall colas, ready to be cut apart and trimmed down for the world’s best smoke. Jack Flash While sharing qualities with both the pre and post-grind aroma, the flavor just fell short of those heights, giving more of a lightly sweet and floral, creamy orange flavor on the inhale, and a sharper more haze-like and spicy exhale. The flush seemed well-done, as the final ash was a fluffy light gray and white, and the smoke was very smooth throughout the experience.
1. White Widow is a great pain-relieving strain to help you take on the day.
2. Afghan Kush is a heavy indica and will have you relaxed in no time.
3. Jack Flash will help you stay pain-free, clear-headed and uplifted throughout your daily routine.
Research already shows that marijuana is effective in treating a number of medical conditions like chronic pain, nausea from chemotherapy and symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Additionally, many studies show benefits for patients with epilepsy and post-traumatic stress disorder, but there’s just not enough examination and analysis to provide definitive conclusions.
Symptoms depend on the number and types of nerves affected.